Always follow the correct safety advice when using your burner. Improper use can invalidate refunds and returns.
- Overfilling a burner with wax can be dangerous and may cause a fire.
- Underfilling a burner can cause it to overheat and crack.
- Burners should always be placed on a flat, heat proof surface.
- It is essential that you use the correct sized tea light for your burner. A tea light that is too close to the dish may cause the burner to overheat and crack. Never use more than one tealight.
- Do not add water to hot wax.
- Take care with hot wax as it can burn skin. Always wash your hands after use.
- Never move a wax burner while it is lit or while the wax is hot.
- Place the wax melt burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Never use a sharp object to remove left over wax, as this could cause damage to the surface of the dish and risk cracking.
- Keep melted wax away from children and pets.
- Never leave a wax melt burner unattended.
- Only use unscented tea lights.
- Ensure the burner is placed away from drafts but in a well ventilated area.
- Do not pour used wax into the drain it will harden and cause a blockage.
- Do not burn for longer than four hours at a time.
- Always check your burner for damage (cracks, chips, etc) before use.
The Wee Wax Co cannot take any responsibility for any damage caused by not following the guidelines above.
Ceramic burners are available in green, red, purple or pink (whilst stocks last). You may leave a comment at checkout for your colour preference; please note your choice may be out of stock and an alternative colour will be chosen. We welcome you to contact us prior to placing an order to confirm if your desired colour is in stock.